Zorb® Original is a super-absorber designed to reduce cost and improve performance of reusable cloth nappies, nappy inserts and reusable cloth menstrual pads. ZORB absorbs 10x its weight in moisture in half a second – that’s 20x faster than cotton, bamboo or hemp knits. Zorb in an interlining type material; it goes in between face and lining fabrics.
- Innovative, super-absorbent hypoallergenic fabric uniquely engineered to rapidly capture and distribute moisture with superior holding capacity
- Ideal for improving the performance of reusable absorbent products like cloth pads, bed pads, soakers, cloth nappies etc.
- 2 layers will replace 8 layers of flannel, 6 of french terry and 5 of fleece
- Use as an interlining layer between a face & backing
- Do not wash before stitching or serging between 2 fabrics
- All Zorb fabrics are designed with the ability to exponentially increase their absorbency; use multiple layers of Zorb to supercharge your products’ absorbency
|Fabric: Wazoodle Reference|
45" / 115cm
Proprietary blend of cellulosic fibres from cotton/tencel/bamboo/other interspersed with polyester nylon
Washable up to 60C
Tumble dry warm
Only when between other fabrics