Zorb® Original is a super-absorber designed to reduce cost and improve performance of reusable cloth nappies, nappy inserts and reusable cloth menstrual pads. ZORB absorbs 10x its weight in moisture in half a second – that’s 20x faster than cotton, bamboo or hemp knits. Zorb in an interlining type material; it goes in between face and lining fabrics.
- Innovative, super-absorbent hypoallergenic fabric uniquely engineered to rapidly capture and distribute moisture with superior holding capacity
- Ideal for improving the performance of reusable absorbent products like cloth pads, bed pads, soakers, cloth nappies etc.
- 2 layers will replace 8 layers of flannel, 6 of french terry and 5 of fleece
- Use as an interlining layer between a face & backing
- Do not wash before stitching or serging between 2 fabrics
- All Zorb fabrics are designed with the ability to exponentially increase their absorbency; use multiple layers of Zorb to supercharge your products’ absorbency
|Fabric: Wazoodle Reference|
45" / 115cm
Proprietary blend of cellulosic fibres from cotton/tencel/bamboo/other interspersed with polyester nylon
|Fabric: Roll Length||
Washable up to 60C
Tumble dry warm
Only when between other fabrics
Important information about whole rolls
- Any information provided about fabrics is approximate and is based on information provided by the manufacturers. Fabrics will behave differently depending on the pattern, fabric mix, use conditions and washing/drying routine. Customers are advised to test the fabrics rigorously in their applications. While we are happy to answer your questions about the fabrics suitability to your application, following that advice is the decision of the customer and should be confirmed by making prototypes and testing. It is the responsibility of the customer designer to determine suitability of the fabric for their product.
- Variation in rolls: We offer unopened rolls direct from mills/manufacturer. The fabrics are measured on equipment that stretches the rolls of fabric, therefore there may be a +/- 10% variation comparing to the loose yardage measurements. 90% usable yardage is considered acceptable due to seams, runs, holes, or any minor defects. The wholesale discount reflects this.
- Marks on fabric: We offer unopened rolls direct from mills/manufacturer. Some areas of the fabric may contain marks/smudges from the mill machinery. 90% usable yardage is considered acceptable. The wholesale discount reflects this.
- Sampling holes in fabric: Some rolls of Wazoodle fabrics may contain round sampling holes for quality control tests. This is especially applicable to natural fibre fabrics where more sampling/checking is required due to the nature of the fibre being used, like bamboo and cotton.
- Seams in fabric: Rolls may also contain seams where two ends of fabric are sewn together or stuck together.
- Colour variations: There may be slight colour variation in different rolls of the same fabric as they may be produced in a different lot.
- Colour accuracy: Due to different screen settings it is incredibly difficult to assess true colour likeness on a screen. Please consider buying a swatch before committing to larger quantities if colour accuracy is crucial for your project.