THIS IS NOT SUITABLE AS AN ABSORBENT LAYER IN CLOTH PADS.
This fleece is specifically designed to line cloth nappies. Does not need to be pre-washed – is already prepared ready for use. It is trim, percolates well and provides a soft next to skin surface. The face side of the fabric has soft double napped bamboo fleece, the back of the fabric is a smooth soft moisture wicking polyester designed to rapidly disburse wetness across your soaker.
Bamboo fabric is produced from the environmentally sustainable bamboo plant.
Bamboo fleece has antibacterial properties and can even be worn by those who experience allergic reactions to other natural fibres such as wool or hemp.
Approx shrinkage length: 4-5%
Approx shrinkage width: 2-4%
|Fabric: Wazoodle Reference|
59" / 150cm
Proprietary blend of bamboo viscose, organic cotton and wicking polyester fibres
|Fabric: Roll Length||
Washable up to 60C
Tumble dry warm
Important information about whole rolls
- Any information provided about fabrics is approximate and is based on information provided by the manufacturers. Fabrics will behave differently depending on the pattern, fabric mix, use conditions and washing/drying routine. Customers are advised to test the fabrics rigorously in their applications. While we are happy to answer your questions about the fabrics suitability to your application, following that advice is the decision of the customer and should be confirmed by making prototypes and testing. It is the responsibility of the customer designer to determine suitability of the fabric for their product.
- Variation in rolls: We offer unopened rolls direct from mills/manufacturer. The fabrics are measured on equipment that stretches the rolls of fabric, therefore there may be a +/- 10% variation comparing to the loose yardage measurements. 90% usable yardage is considered acceptable due to seams, runs, holes, or any minor defects. The wholesale discount reflects this.
- Marks on fabric: We offer unopened rolls direct from mills/manufacturer. Some areas of the fabric may contain marks/smudges from the mill machinery. 90% usable yardage is considered acceptable. The wholesale discount reflects this.
- Sampling holes in fabric: Some rolls of Wazoodle fabrics may contain round sampling holes for quality control tests. This is especially applicable to natural fibre fabrics where more sampling/checking is required due to the nature of the fibre being used, like bamboo and cotton.
- Seams in fabric: Rolls may also contain seams where two ends of fabric are sewn together or stuck together.
- Colour variations: There may be slight colour variation in different rolls of the same fabric as they may be produced in a different lot.
- Colour accuracy: Due to different screen settings it is incredibly difficult to assess true colour likeness on a screen. Please consider buying a swatch before committing to larger quantities if colour accuracy is crucial for your project.