PUL is a polyester/polyurethane laminated knit fabric. Whilst waterproof, it is also breathable with a slight crossgrain stretch. It can be used to make reusable cloth nappies, swim nappies and diaper bags.
- 100% eco-friendly.
- Super soft, breathable and flexible.
- CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Very durable, tested to withstand 300 washings.
- Unique process permanently melt-bonds 1-mil TPU film to the fabric without toxic solvents. The process emits no toxic waste or VOCs that are harmful to the environment.
- The fabric is manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes in controlled conditions in American textile mills.
- Number one choice in cloth diapers, wet bags, diaper bags, travel bags, shower curtains, outerwear, mattress covers, incontinence products & other waterproof products.
|Fabric: Wazoodle Reference|
58-60" / 147-152cm
75% Polyester 25% Polyurethane
Baby Blue, Baby Pink, Baby Yellow, Aqua, Black, Blaze Orange, Citron Yellow, Deep Green, Deep Teal, Green Apple, Jelly Bean, Light Lavender, Natural White, Nude, Purple, Raspberry, Red, Rich Orchid, Saturn Blue, Seaspray, Sports Navy, Stone Grey, White
Washable up to 60C
Tumble dry warm