PUL is a polyester/polyurethane laminated knit fabric. Whilst waterproof, it is also breathable with a slight crossgrain stretch. It can be used to make reusable cloth nappies, swim nappies and diaper bags.
- 100% eco-friendly.
- Super soft, breathable and flexible.
- CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Very durable, tested to withstand 300 washings.
- Unique process permanently melt-bonds 1-mil TPU film to the fabric without toxic solvents. The process emits no toxic waste or VOCs that are harmful to the environment.
- The fabric is manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes in controlled conditions in American textile mills.
- Number one choice in cloth diapers, wet bags, diaper bags, travel bags, shower curtains, outerwear, mattress covers, incontinence products & other waterproof products.
|Fabric: Wazoodle Reference|
58-60" / 147-152cm
75% Polyester 25% Polyurethane
Washable up to 60C
Tumble dry warm