Lighter weight waterproof and breathable PUL fabric. Ideal for hidden PUL linings in both pads, nappies etc
PUL is a polyester/polyurethane laminated knit fabric. Whilst waterproof, it is also breathable with a slight crossgrain stretch. This lighter weight version is a great choice for hidden PUL waterproof linings in cloth pads and nappies.
- 100% eco-friendly.
- Super soft, breathable and flexible.
- CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Very durable, tested to withstand 300 washings.
- Unique process permanently melt-bonds 1-mil TPU film to the fabric without toxic solvents. The process emits no toxic waste or VOCs that are harmful to the environment.
- The fabric is manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes in controlled conditions in American textile mills.
|Fabric: Wazoodle Reference|
51" / 130cm
60% Polyester 40% Polyurethane
Washable up to 60C
Tumble dry warm