Uniquely food safe. The ONLY PUL to be tested for food safety. It is CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability. It is also certified for repeated-use food storage per 21 CFR 175.300 and compliant with 21 CFR 177.1680 and 175.320.
- Great durability. Our top-selling food safe fabric in the world is made using a heavy-duty food grade film. It is very durable & tested to withstand 300+ washings
- 100% eco-friendly
- Super soft, breathable and flexible
- Unique process permanently melt-bonds specially-treated TPU film to the fabric without toxic solvents. The process emits no toxic waste or VOC’s that are harmful to the environment.
- The fabric is manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes in controlled conditions in American textile mills.
- Versatile: The number one choice in snack and lunch bags, bakery bags, bibs and play mats, cloth diapers, wet bags, diaper bags and travel bags, shower curtains, outerwear, mattress covers, camping gear, hospital sheets and covers, incontinence products & other waterproof products
|Fabric: Wazoodle Reference|
58-60" / 147-152cm
64% polyester 36% polyurethane
Washable up to 60C
Tumble dry warm