- Wonderfully-soft, silky absorbent and waterproof fabric is created by laminating 1 mil PUL to our premium-quality ProECO® Bamboo Loop Terry.
- Features medium sized loops on one side and a flat back on the other side. The loops absorb quickly, while being very gentle on the skin.
- This fabric is ready to absorb when you purchase it. There’s no need to prewash and dry it to activate its absorbency. We’ve done it for you with a proprietary process we developed over two years.
- 100% eco-friendly.
- Unique process permanently melt-bonds our specially-treated TPU film to the fabric without toxic solvents. The process emits no toxic waste or VOCs that are harmful to the environment.
- Manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes.
- CPSIA compliant, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Made to meet exacting USA requirements.
Approx stretch length: Minimal
Approx stretch width: 5%
|Fabric: Wazoodle Reference|
58-60" / 147-152cm
43% Bamboo Viscose 24% Polyurethane 18% Organic Cotton 15% Polyester
Washable up to 40C
Tumble dry warm