REPREVE® is a brand of recycled fiber that is made from recycled materials including used plastic bottles. Truly eco-friendly.¬†3 plastic bottles in each metre of ProCool® REPREVE® Performance Interlock with Coolmax®. Make a difference.
- Thin, light, economical high-performance fabric with superior wicking for a cool, dry and fresh feel.
- Engineered for comfort, Coolmax-certified fabrics meet demanding performance and quality tests, and are verified to create a cooling effect on the skin by quickly wicking moisture away.
- Uniquely engineered from premium hydrophobic fibers
- It has a flat pattern on both sides
- Extremely breathable, soft, stretchy, & durable
- Manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes.
- CPSIA compliant, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Very easy to sew
ProCool jersey fabric is excellent for:
- Linings for nappies / diapers
- T-shirts for golf, tennis and other sports
- Football, hockey, coaching jerseys
- Cool, sun protective tees for children and adult
- Base layer and under garments
Dry: Tumble Medium
|Fabric: Wazoodle Reference|
63" / 160cm
100% Recycled Polyester
Washable up to 40C
Tumble dry warm