- High-performance fabric with superior wicking for a cool, dry and fresh feel.
- Engineered for comfort, Coolmax-certified fabrics meet demanding performance and quality tests, and are verified to create a cooling effect on the skin by quickly wicking moisture away.
- Uniquely engineered from premium hydrophobic fibers.
- It has a medium pattern on one side and flat back on the other side
- Extremely breathable, soft, stretchy & durable
- Manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes
- CPSIA compliant, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability
- Simple to cut and sew
ProCool jersey fabric is excellent for:
- Linings for nappies / diapers
- T-shirts for golf, tennis and other sports
- Football, hockey, coaching jerseys
- Cool, sun protective tees for children and adult
- Base layer and under garments
Approx stretch length: Minimal
Approx stretch width: 40%
|Fabric: Wazoodle Reference|
58-60" / 147-152cm
Washable up to 40C
Tumble dry warm