100% eco-friendly, fuzzy, organic cotton sherpa fabric with a napped face and a waterproof backing.
- Super soft, luxurious and durable waterproof fabric created by laminating 1 mil PUL to ProECO® Organic Cotton Sherpa, made from all US grown organic cotton.
- One side has the super fuzzy sherpa while the other side has the waterproof film.
- The fuzzy fabric can be used as either an absorbent layer or a waterproof layer at the same time.
- Use for nappies, bibs or castor oil packs.
- CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Very durable, tested to withstand 300+ washings.
- 100% eco-friendly.
- Super soft, breathable and flexible.
|Fabric: Wazoodle Reference|
56" / 142cm
85% Bamboo Viscose 15% Polyester
Washable up to 40C
Tumble dry warm