- Ready-AbZorb – pioneering technology eliminates prewashing and drying normally needed to activate the super absorbency. It also reduces 60-80% of the shrinkage, so you get more fabric for your money.
- It can be used on its own, not as an interlining so it’s ideal for reducing cost, increasing product performance and supporting the environment
- Absorbs 10 times its weight in under 2 seconds and soaks up 20 times faster than other material (bamboo, cotton, hemp knits)
- Durable & reversible, it contains thirsty Zorb® 3D fibres between a face and back of 100% organic cotton
- Unique, three-dimensional engineered dimple pattern provides greater retention, superior hold, faster distribution of moisture and less leaking under compression
- Perfect for soakers, changing pads, nappies, blankets, bibs, burp cloths, play mats and many more consumer, medical & incontinence products
- 2 layers will replace 9 layers of flannel, 7 of french terry and 6 of fleece
- All Zorb fabrics are designed with the ability to exponentially increase their absorbency; use multiple layers of Zorb to supercharge your products’ absorbency.
Approx stretch length: 5%
Approx stretch width: 10%
Approx shrinkage length: 5%
Approx shrinkage width: 5%
|Fabric: Wazoodle Reference|
Proprietary blend of organic cotton fibres and Zorb 3D absorbent fibres
Washable up to 40C
Tumble dry warm