- Our third-generation fabric has larger diamonds and a thicker weight to hold more liquid than ever before.
- Unique, three-dimensional engineered diamond pattern creates greater retention, superior hold, faster distribution of moisture and less leaking under compression.
- Ready-AbZorb Pioneering technology eliminates pre-washing and drying normally needed to activate the super absorbency. It also reduces 60-80% of the shrinkage, so you get more fabric for your money.
- With superior holding capacity, Zorb 3D Diamond can be used on its own, not as an interlining, so it isideal for reducing cost, increasing product performance and supporting the environment.
- Absorbs 10 times its weight in under 2 seconds and soaks up 20 times faster than other materials (bamboo, cotton, hemp knits).
- One side is an absorbent bamboo cotton, the other is polyester. The polyester side quickly wicks moisture into the thirsty Zorb fibres between the layers.
- Infused with SILVADUR™ antimicrobial silver ions to inhibit bacterial growth, control bad odors and create long lasting freshness without toxic chemicals
- SILVADUR® is proven to be safe against the skin. Tests of bamboo, cotton and polyester treated with 10 times the recommended amount of SILVADUR® found no skin irritation or sensitization after multiple exposures.
- Perfect for single layer pre-folds, soakers, changing pads, fitted diapers, blankets, bibs, burp cloths, play mats and many more consumer, medical & incontinent products.
- A single layer will replace 3 layers of microfiber terry and 6 of French terry.
Approx stretch length: 10%
Approx stretch width: 30%
All natural fibre knits will shrink further. Percent shrinkage has been tested in a controlled lab. It may vary under different wash/dry conditions and from batch to batch.
It is recommended to test shrinkage on a small piece first and then pre-wash whole yardage at the setting that your finished stitched item will be washed.
Approx shrinkage length: 5%
Approx shrinkage width: 5%
Dry: Tumble Medium