Fantastic fabric for cloth pads. The bonded PUL film saves having to have a separate PUL layer to sew. A real time-saver! Can be used as the absorbent layer and then sandwich it between your top and backing layer. Or use the cotton fleece as the backing layer and stitch you your normal top and absorbent layers.
- Soft & stretchy waterproof fabric created by laminating 1 mil PUL to ProECO® Stretch-FIT Organic Cotton Fleece Fabric.
- One side has the warm fuzzy fleece while the other side has the waterproof film.
- The fuzzy fabric can be used as either an absorbent layer or a waterproof layer at the same time.
- Made with Lycra, giving it a four-way stretch and recovery, for a tight hold and fit.
- CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Very durable, tested to withstand 300 washings.
- 100% eco-friendly.
- Super soft, breathable and flexible.
- Unique process permanently melt-bonds our specially-treated TPU film to the fabric without toxic solvents. The process emits no toxic waste or VOCs that are harmful to the environment.
- The fabric is manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes in controlled conditions in American textile mills.
Approx stretch length: 10%
Approx stretch width: 20%
Dry: Tumble Medium