- Soft, absorbent and durable waterproof fabric created by laminating 1 mil PUL to ProECO® Organic Cotton French Terry, made from all U.S.-grown organic cotton.
- One side has the premium quality, soft heavyweight cotton French terry fabric which absorbs quickly and holds moisture very well while the other side has the waterproof film.
- The fabric can be used as either an absorbent layer or a waterproof layer at the same time.
- Manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes.
- CPSIA compliant, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
Approx stretch length: Minimal
Approx stretch width: 10%
All natural fibre knits will shrink further. Percent shrinkage has been tested in a controlled lab. It may vary under different wash/dry conditions and from batch to batch.
It is recommended to test shrinkage on a small piece first and then pre-wash whole yardage at the setting that your finished stitched item will be washed.
Approx shrinkage length: 4% – 5%
Approx shrinkage width: 4% – 5%
Dry: Tumble Medium
Iron: Hot iron if needed
Bleach: Oxy bleach OK if needed