- Wonderfully-soft and silky loop terry, ideal for designs which require a soft, sturdy and stretchy single loop terry. It stays soft with age and is durable compared to cotton.
- Features small baby loops on one side and a flat back on the other side. The baby loops absorb quickly, while being very gentle on the skin.
- This fabric is ready to absorb when you purchase it. There’s no need to prewash and dry it to activate its absorbency. We’ve done it for you with a proprietary process we developed over two years.
- 100% eco-friendly.
- Manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes.
- CPSIA compliant, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Made with yarns certified by the GOTS (the world’s leading standard for textiles made from organic fibers) and engineered to meet exacting USA requirements, this is the highest quality-assured organic fabric on the market.
Approx stretch length: Minimal
Approx stretch width: 30%
All natural fibre knits will shrink further. Percent shrinkage has been tested in a controlled lab. It may vary under different wash/dry conditions and from batch to batch.
It is recommended to test shrinkage on a small piece first and then pre-wash whole yardage at the setting that your finished stitched item will be washed.
Approx shrinkage length: 6% – 8%
Approx shrinkage width: 4% – 5%
Dry: Tumble Medium
Iron: Hot iron if needed
Bleach: Oxy bleach OK if needed