REPREVE® is a brand of recycled fiber that is made from recycled materials including used plastic bottles. Truly eco-friendly. 3 plastic bottles in each metre of ProSoft® REPREVE® Waterproof 1 mil eco-PUL. Make a difference.
- Breathable, stretchy waterproof fabric created by laminating 1 mil PUL to REPREVE® Interlock
- CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Very durable, tested to withstand 300 washings.
- Unique process permanently melt-bonds 1-mil TPU film to the fabric without toxic solvents. The process emits no toxic waste or VOCs that are harmful to the environment.
- The fabric is manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes in controlled conditions in American textile mills.
- Number one choice in cloth diapers, wet bags, diaper bags, travel bags, shower curtains, outerwear, mattress covers, incontinence products & other waterproof products.
Dry: Tumble Medium
Iron: Warm iron if needed on fabrics side
Bleach: Only non-chlorine bleach if needed