- Premium quality super heavyweight french terry fabric, made with only the finest eco-friendly modulus yarns for the best finish in softness, absorbency & luster.
- Super soft and absorbent and 100% eco-friendly, it absorbs quickly, holds moisture very well, remains soft over its life and is easy to clean and maintain.
- Ready-AbZorb – Our pioneering technology eliminates pre-washing and drying normally needed to activate the super absorbency. It also reduces 60-80% of the shrinkage, so you get more fabric for your money.
- Manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes.
- CPSIA compliant, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Made with yarns engineered to meet exacting USA requirements, this is the highest quality-assured organic fabric on the market.
Approx stretch length: Minimal
Approx stretch width: 10%
All natural fibre knits will shrink further. Percent shrinkage has been tested in a controlled lab. It may vary under different wash/dry conditions and from batch to batch.
It is recommended to test shrinkage on a small piece first and then pre-wash whole yardage at the setting that your finished stitched item will be washed.
Approx shrinkage length: 4% – 5%
Approx shrinkage width: 4% – 5%
Dry: Tumble Medium
Iron: Hot iron if needed
Bleach: Oxy bleach OK if needed