- Ready-AbZORB – pioneering technology eliminates prewashing and drying normally needed to activate the super absorbency. It also reduces 60-80% of the shrinkage, so you get more fabric for your money.
- It can be used on its own, not as an interlining so it’s ideal for reducing cost, increasing product performance and supporting the environment
- Absorbs 10 times its weight in under 2 seconds and soaks up 20 times faster than other material (bamboo, cotton, hemp knits)
- Infused with Silvadur™ antimicrobial silver ions to inhibit bacterial growth, control bad odours and create long lasting freshness without toxic chemicals
- Durable & reversible, it contains thirsty Zorb® 3D fibres between a face and back of super wicking polyester Stay Dry layers
- Unique, three-dimensional engineered dimple pattern provides greater retention, superior hold, faster distribution of moisture and less leaking under compression
- Perfect for soakers, changing pads, nappies, blankets, bibs, burp cloths, play mats and many more consumer, medical & incontinence products
- A single layer will replace 3 layers of microfibre terry and 6 of french terry
All natural fibre knits will shrink further. Percent shrinkage has been tested in a controlled lab. It may vary under different wash/dry conditions and from batch to batch.
It is recommended to test shrinkage on a small piece first and then pre-wash whole yardage at the setting that your finished stitched item will be washed.
Approx 5%-6% (length) and 5%-6% (width).
Calculate shrink and add this as an allowance in your pattern.
Dry: Tumble Medium