- Mobilon is the gold standard for Lastin-type clear polyurethane elastics.
- Its consistent tension, thickness and durability make it the favorite of manufacturers and leading designers.
- Mobilon brand lastin is completely free of latex and is used for diaper making, sportswear, swimwear, lingerie, children’s infant wear, and bed sheets.
- It’s easy to sew, tough and stands up nicely to saltwater, chlorine from swimming pools, perspiration etc.
Application Instructions and Tips:
- Polyurethane elastic tapes must be stretched to their limit 3 times before sewing. This relaxes the elastic’s memory and will provide the best performance and fit in your finished garment.
- Straight and basting stitching through solid rubber and PU tapes can create perforation lines, use long and wide stitching, serge, or zig-zag whenever possible.
- Do not leave elastic in direct sunlight.